If you’re a fan of the Grand Theft Auto games, then you probably know how much fun it can be to use cheats while playing. The same holds true for GTA San Andreas on mobile devices; cheating your way through the game is a great way to get ahead or to simply have some fun. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the best cheats in GTA San Andreas on mobile devices.
Money Cheat CodeThe money cheat code is one of the most popular cheats in GTA San Andreas on mobile devices. To activate it, all you need to do is enter the code “R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up”. This will give you $250 thousand dollars which you can use to purchase weapons and vehicles in-game. Just remember that this cheat will only work if you have an un-modded version of the game installed on your device.
Health and Armor Cheat CodeAnother popular cheat code for GTA San Andreas on mobile devices is the health and armor cheat code. To activate this cheat code enter “Circle , L1 , Triangle , R2 , X , Square , Circle , Right” into your device’s keyboard. This will give your character full health and full armor which can be really helpful if you are stuck in a difficult mission or situation. If you are looking to download free GTA 5 for mobile devices you can download from here without any hussle
Unlock All Weapons Cheat CodeIf you want access to all weapons in GTA San Andreas on mobile devices then this cheat code is for you. Enter “Triangle , R2 , Left , L1 , X , Right , Triangle , Down” into your device’s keyboard to unlock every weapon available in-game including pistols, shotguns and machine guns! This can make missions much easier as well as add some extra fun when playing with friends online or offline.
Here are some cheat codes for the mobile version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
- R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up: Weapons Tier 1
- R1, R2, L1, Circle, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up: Weapons Tier 2
- R1, R2, L1, Triangle, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up: Weapons Tier 3
- Right, Up, Right, Down, X, Triangle, R1, L1: Health, Armor, and Money
- Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right: Full Health and Armor
- L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Down, L1, L1: Gang Wars
- Right, R2, Down, L2, Left, X, R1, L1, Right, Right, L1, L1: Never Wanted
- Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, Up, Down, Right, L1: Adrenaline Mode
- L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down Framerate
- R1, R1, R2, L1, L1, L2, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up: Pimping Mission
- Down, Up, Down, Up, X, B, Y, RB, RT: Riot Mode
- Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up: Fast Run
- Down, Left, Up, Left, X, R1, R2, L2, L1: Beach Party
- L1, R1, Triangle, Down, Down, L1, L1, X, R1, R2, L2, L1: Black Traffic
Sultan is an avid gamer and lover of all things Grand Theft Auto. He has been playing GTA V since it first came out and loves the open world adventure that the game provides. His passion for gaming extends to Android games as well, where he loves exploring new titles and discovering hidden gems.